Tugce Sahin recently joined the RCG London team as Principal. She has a comprehensive understanding and experience of the offshore renewable energy markets.
Tugce is an expert in market intelligence, market analysis, and delivering successful consulting projects. As Principal, she has the responsibility of developing a strategy for RCG’s market intelligence services and supporting all global practice areas to deliver management consulting, and technical advisory work.
Tugce has held energy industry leadership roles and has led renewable consultancy projects. This includes serving as a research manager and offshore wind consultant. She led, secured, and delivered successful consulting projects to leading offshore wind value chain companies. The assignments have included due diligence and providing strategic advice for new market entry. Tugce also has experience in market research, numerical analysis, and report writing across the offshore wind and subsea cable markets.
Tugce trained as a chemical engineer and has a post-graduate degree in energy engineering and environmental management.
- Market Entry, Offshore Wind
- Led projects for the Offshore Wind Growth Partnership which is a long-term business transformation programme established as a part of the UK Offshore Wind Sector Deal. The projects included market entrant’s capabilities and alignment with offshore wind, and identification of possible clients and competitors.
- Due Diligence, Offshore Wind
- Supported due diligence on behalf of an investment company during the acquisition of an offshore wind supply chain company.
- LCOE Analysis - Floating Foundation Developer
- Supported an in-depth analysis of the costs associated with floating offshore wind compared with fixed-bottom installations. The project assessed the costs for fixed and floating offshore turbines including CAPEX, OPEX, and other factors. LCOE model was developed for estimating the cost-effectiveness of new developments.