Miss Donkin is an Associate in RCG’s London office. She has completed a Geography BSc degree and a masters in Climate Change, Development and Policy.
Through her studies, Miss Donkin has knowledge of how low carbon development can provide solutions to the climate change crisis, whilst providing international socio-economic and environmental benefits. She has experience collecting and analysing data and producing numerous quantitative and qualitative environmental reports.
Miss Donkin has carried out numerous research and analytical projects using both primary and secondary, quantitative and qualitative, data. Through studying the social, technical and political aspects to climate change solutions, she further developed her passion for renewable energy projects. Her dissertation project analysed the solar home system market in Sub Saharan Africa and identified barriers to the development of the market. Miss Donkin also undertook a 12-month Industrial Placement as an Environmental Consultant where she carried out environmental surveys, and desk-based studies, to produce Environmental Impact Assessments identifying the constraints of UK infrastructure projects on the surrounding environment.
Miss Donkin has a masters degree in Climate Change, Development and Policy and a bachelors degree in Geography BSc.
- Global Renewable Infrastructure Project
- Carried out market intelligence and supported a comprehensive review of international offshore wind projects.
- EIA, UK rail infrastructure project
- Carried out environmental surveys, and desk based studies, to assess the impact of UK rail infrastructure projects on the surrounding environment. Contributed to producing Environmental Impact Assessment reports detailing the findings and potential mitigation strategies.
- Masters Thesis, Solar power in Sub Saharan Africa
- Collected primary and secondary qualitative data and analysed the solar home system market in Ghana and Nigeria. Identified barriers to the development of the market across Sub Saharan Africa.