Raizo Kobayashi is an Senior Associate at RCG’s Tokyo office. He is an experienced renewable energy analyst, working on environmental due diligence, site investigations, and environmental compliance.
Mr Kobayashi is practiced in working on environmental due diligence projects of a global scale. He is experienced at carrying out on-site investigations, primarily focusing on assessing the environmental compliance status of target sites.
Mr Kobayashi brings to RCG a multi-disciplinary approach to the natural and social sciences of environmental issues. He has practical experience in data analytics, marine and terrestrial ecology, oceanography and hydrology. Before joining RCG, Mr Kobayashi worked in the Japan office for a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, and social consulting services.
Mr Kobayashi trained as an environmental scientist. He is a qualified scuba diver familiar with scientific and technical diving techniques. Mr Kobayashi is fluent in Japanese (native).
- Environmental due diligence
- Responsible for providing general assistance in environmental due diligence projects of a global scale.
- On-site environmental compliance
- Carried out on-site investigations, primarily focusing on assessing the environmental compliance status of target sites.
- Client representative, Kagoshima
- Attended site meetings, communicated health and safety matters. Accompanied site work to monitor project progression and ensure health and safety protocols followed. Compiled and sent out daily, weekly reports to client and internal teams members. Was main liaison between site workers and client.