Maxwell Clarke is an Senior Associate in RCG’s London office. He is an analyst and researcher supporting market analysis and technical advisory work, across all renewable energy technologies and territories. He is part of the research and forecasting team, assisting clients with their strategic and commercial decision making.
Mr Clarke joined RCG via the firm’s graduate programme. His experience includes US regional climate change legislation, environmental law and renewable energy, economic theory applied to specific environmental issues, and social science research. His skill set includes market research, data analysis and the use of data management tools.
Since joining RCG, Mr Clarke has assisted in providing clients with comprehensive overviews of established and emerging offshore wind markets to assist in market entry decisions. He has also conducted market research and site-finding risk analysis in the APAC region (including both South Korea and Taiwan). As well as market research in different territories, Mr Clarke has also worked with offshore wind developers and investors to understand the EPCI supply chain for offshore wind infrastructure and vessels, providing high-quality industry analysis to inform investment decisions and strategies. Mr Clarke has used his experience in the offshore wind development process for work with stakeholders in New York for future project developments. Work for developers has also included drafting of HSSQE documentation applicable on sites across global offshore wind markets.
Mr Clarke has supported the publishing of RCG’s Annual Market report and continues to assist in the development of RCG’s GRIP database to provide clients with an up-to-date understanding of the global offshore wind market, and track details of project developments on over 890 offshore wind farms.
Mr Clarke is qualified in political theory and international relations.
- Offshore Wind Market Assessment: Canada
- Supported a comprehensive review of the Canadian renewable energy and offshore wind market.
- Competitor analysis – offshore wind operations and maintenance (O&M) vessels
- Review of offshore wind O&M vessel strategies and market to inform a credit evaluation for an international investment firm.
- HSSQE document suite development
- Compiled and reviewed a complete Health, Safety, Security, Quality and Environment document suite for an offshore wind construction contractor, to be applied across global markets.