Consulting Partner, UK and Ireland Renewable Advisory
Mauricio Pereira has enjoyed a long-term career in renewable energy consultancy, having focused on leadership and management of technical teams, business development, P&L management, and project sponsorship.
Mauricio has extensive experience in managing and directing strategic assignments associated with the development, construction and operation of wind, solar and energy storage projects. He has successfully defined and implemented visions and strategies across different departments, while also taking ownership of KPIs and business development strategies in major consultancy firms in EMEA and LATAM. Throughout his career, Mauricio has advised on a wide range of project development services as measurement campaigns definitions, wind/solar/and SCADA data analysis, wind turbine and solar panel inspections, flow modelling, energy analysis, TDDs and report writing. He has also conducted site condition calculations, shadow flicker, noise modelling and visual impact assessments. Currently, Mauricio holds technical accountability for projects delivered by ERM Renewable Advisory UK and Ireland.
Mauricio trained as a Mechanical Engineer and is also qualified in Renewable Energy. He is a Chartered Engineer of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (CEng IMechE). Mauricio is proficient in English, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Offshore wind project certification
- Led project to certify a large-scale offshore wind farm located in UK waters. The customer was a major offshore wind farm developer.
- Lifetime extension, offshore wind
- Supported an international offshore wind farm developer to design a roadmap for lifetime extension of their GW-scale project pipeline to be commissioned over the next decade.
- Early-stage development services, onshore wind
- Advised a US-based technology company with site selection, measurement campaign definition, energy assessment and curtailment strategies in one of their investments in the European wind market.