Leon Eliassen Notkevich
Managing Director at ÆGE Energy
Leon Eliassen Notkevich is the Managing Director at ÆGE Energy and a board member in RCG Nordic. He is an electrical engineering professional with strong interpersonal skills derived from extensive experience working in and leading international multi-disciplinary project teams.
Mr Eliassen Notkevich has a solid track record as a senior manager and lead electrical engineer from companies such as Statkraft wind offshore, with sound experience from project execution and contract management of renewable and electrical infrastructure projects from early development through to commissioning and hand over to operations.
Mr Eliassen Notkevich brings both technical and commercial understanding across a wide range of electrical infrastructure elements such as overhead lines, land- and subsea cabling (MV/HV), onshore substations (AC and HVDC), offshore substation platforms (AC and HVDC), and overall electrical system design. He has experience from negotiation of grid connection agreements, use of system charging, due diligence, cost of energy modelling, standardisation work and regulatory processes.
Mr Eliassen Notkevich holds an M.Sc. in electrical power engineering.
- Supply chain, floating Offshore Wind
- Supply chain assessment and socio-economic ripple effects - Hywind Tampen floating offshore wind farm (Equinor).
- Grid Connection - North Connect
- Responsible for the UK grid connection process and bilateral connection agreement for Scotland-Norway HVDC interconnector, successfully securing a connection point at the preferred location in Peterhead, Scotland.
- Electrical Systems - Dudgeon Offshore Wind Farm
- Support to the Electrical Systems Package Manager, responsible for the timely delivery of the electrical concept engineering / selection and cost estimation activities, including input to the risk management, Employer’s Requirements, prequalification of suppliers and contract strategy work.