Senior Consultant Business Development
Juan García-Faure is a Senior Consultant at RCG with experience in the renewable energy industry and environmental consultancy. During the last 15 years he has been working for multinational manufacturers in the wind and solar photovoltaic sectors.
Juan is an expert in sales and business development for international large complex projects and has responsibility for the elaboration of growth plans, building long-term relationships and partnerships with new and existing clients by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
Juan has been working for 10 years as Technical Sales Manager for a global wind turbine manufacturer, developer of wind farm projects and provider of EPC and maintenance services. Previously he worked for 5 years in the solar photovoltaic sector as Business Development Manager and Key Account Manager for a global manufacturer company and a multinational developer. Juan has provided technical and commercial support to customers on the development of their renewable energy projects in Europe, North Africa and Middle East, from greenfield to ready to build phase. Juan has broad experience in bid and tender procedures, project acquisition process and contract negotiation of large-scale projects of international renewable energy (EPC, FIDIC, supply, installation and maintenance).
Juan is an agricultural engineer specialized in rural engineering and has additional qualifications in renewable energy and energy efficiency. He also is trained in business administration.
- Contract Negotiation - Wind Turbine Supplier
- Negotiation of technical and commercial terms for the supply and installation of wind turbines from a global wind manufacturer to onshore wind projects in Spain of 50 MW, leading internal multidisciplinary teams (financial, technical, legal).
- Feasibility Study - Onshore Wind
- Advised an onshore wind developer on the preliminary and basic engineering designs, wind turbine selection, energy yield assessment, environmental evaluation and permitting adequacy of a wind farm project in Spain.
- Vendor Consultancy - Onshore Wind
- Supported a major Spanish wind farm developer in the sale of a wind onshore portfolio early stage developed. Focus on permitting process and wind turbine selection.