Mr Hugo MacMillan is an Associate of RCG in the Floating Offshore Wind team. He graduated in 2019 from Durham University in Engineering and has 2 years of marine experience as an Engineer.
Mr MacMillan has previous marine experience as an engineer designing LNG passenger ferries. He worked closely with key authority companies in the marine industry lead the material supply chain. Having studied an engineering degree, Hugo has a broad range of academic expertise relevant to renewable energy.
Prior to working with RCG, Hugo studied and engineering degree and worked on a floating offshore wind maintenance project. Through his studies and marine experience, he has developed a range of experience.
Mr MacMillan is an Engineering Graduate with marine experience working towards a Chartership in Engineering with the IMechE.
- Terahertz (Thz) Communications
- Theis on Beyond 5G: Feasibility of THz communications at 0.8 THz.
- Marine Engineering
- Working in the marine industry as a mechanical engineering focusing on project management, piping calculations for an LNG dual fuel vessel and materials coordinator.
- Working with Marine classification society
- Experience working as sole point of contact with Marine classification societies (Lloyds Register and Maritime and Coastguard Agency).