Dailing Wu is an Associate in RCG’s Taipei office. She is a Bachelor of Political Science and has a master’s degree in sociology.
Miss Wu joined RCG full-time in autumn 2021 after completing the internship with the company. With her background in social science, Dailing Wu has deep concerns about social impacts and environmental issues occurring in the energy transition process. In conjunction with working at RCG, she participates in an offshore wind farm development project and supports in stakeholder engagement and environmental impact assessment part.
Miss Wu is qualified in sociology.
- Offshore wind farm development coordinator
- Participated in an offshore wind farm development project
- Stakeholder engagement and environmental impact assessment supporting
- Supported in stakeholder engagement and environmental impact analysis part in an offshore wind farm development project
- Market intelligence
- Collected market news, made media reports, and provided market intelligence for Taiwan and China offshore wind market