Ching-Wen Huang is an Associate Director based in RCG’s office in Taipei, Taiwan. He is supporting project development, market intelligence and technical advisory work, across all renewable energy technologies. Mr Huang’s background is in sustainability consulting, focusing on the energy sector and technology industries.
Mr Huang has in-depth knowledge for offshore wind farm development, and supporting developers to step into emerging market and scope greenfield wind farm. Prior to joining RCG, Mr Huang spent several years with KPMG, the multinational professional services network, supporting projects related to climate change policy and strategy for both the government and corporate clients. He has deep experience working with Taiwan’s state-owned power company, working with it build a road map for sustainable development goals. Mr Huang’s knowledge covers Taiwan’s renewable energy policy, especially offshore wind, corporate power purchase agreements (CPPAs), and renewable energy certification (REC). He has carried out environmental management system advisory, implementing ISO 14001. He also has a background in ocean GIS database management and oceanographic survey campaigns.
- Offshore wind farm development
- Supporting a world leading developer for the pre-auction project development in Taiwan market. This including the project management and the stakeholder engagement.
- Offshore wind / onshore wind / solar site identification
- Supporting different developers to make site identification and selection through the perspectives of local constraints, risk assessment and LCOE.
- CPPA advisory
- Supporting international technology company to make the strategy to meet the renewable energy targets regarding the CPPA and different investment options.