Chien-Huan Li is an Senior Associate based in RCG’s office in Taipei, supporting both market intelligence and management consulting. With a background in economic regulations, energy and climate policies, he has rich experience in collaborating with government agencies, NGOs and multiple stakeholders domestically and regionally. Mr Li’s responsibilities include provision of policy and legal analysis and market strategies.
Before his service in RCG, he served in the Ministry of Economic Affairs in Taiwan, economic think tanks, and global environmental NGOs in the past years. Mr Li worked in the Ministry or Economic Affairs (MoEA) in Taiwan as a specialist in green energy policy. In collaboration with governmental agencies, industry delegates, and think tanks, he assisted the MoEA to coordinate policies and regulations across departments. Before his role with the Government, he worked in the Chung-Hua Institute for Economic Research (CIER) on trade data analysis and market entry strategies for renewable energy and other environmental product exports. He also worked in global NGO 350.org and coordinated the renewable energy research project in Taiwan.
Mr Li is qualified in politcial science.
- Market Entry strategy
- Supported a project to deliver market entry strategies for solar energy to South-East Asia, including regulatory introduction, market development, and risks and opportunities.
- Renewable Energy Research
- Led a team researching on Taiwan’s full potential of renewable energy development, earning support from multiple think tanks on atmospheric science, biodiversity, energy, and the local leading environmental NGOs.
- Policy Analysis and Coordination
- Supported government agencies to develop a regulatory framework on renewable energy and to coordinate the industry delegates and related specialists.